subject area of
- Catch rates, composition and fish size from reefs managed with periodically-harvested closures
- Farming fish in the sea will not nourish the world
- Long-term trends in calcifying plankton and pH in the North Sea.
- Stomatopoda of Greece: an annotated checklist.
- The magnitude of global marine species diversity
- Variations in isotope incorporation rates and trophic discrimination factors of carbon and nitrogen stable isotopes in scales from three European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) populations