subject area of
- Differential response of rice plants to high night temperatures imposed at varying developmental phases
- Increase in night temperature in rice enhances respiration rate without significant impact on biomass accumulation
- Knockdown of glycine decarboxylase complex alters photorespiratory carbon isotope fractionation in Oryza sativa leaves.
- Nitrogen and phosphorus limitation of soil microbial respiration in two tropical agroforestry parklands in the south-Sudanese zone of Burkina Faso: The effects of tree canopy and fertilization
- Photosynthesis of wheat in a warm, irrigated environment: I: Genetic diversity and crop productivity