subject area of
- A paradigm shift towards low-nitrifying production systems: the role of biological nitrification inhibition (BNI)
- Biological Nitrification Inhibition—A Novel Strategy to Regulate Nitrification in Agricultural Systems
- Effects of denitrification and transport on the isotopic composition of nitrate (δ18O, δ15N) in freshwater systems.
- Nitrogen-neutrality: a step towards sustainability
- Synthesis and review: Tackling the nitrogen management challenge: from global to local scales