subject area of
- An overview of evolution in plant 5S DNA
- Assessment of variation in Aceria cajani using analysis of rDNA ITS regions and scanning electron microscopy: implications for the variability observed in host plant resistance to pigeonpea sterility mosaic disease
- Genetic Diversity in Cotton Assessed by Variation in Ribosomal RNA Genes and AFLP Markers
- Measure of Molecular Diversity within the Trypanosoma brucei Subspecies Trypanosoma brucei brucei and Trypanosoma brucei gambiense as Revealed by Genotypic Characterization
- Molecular identification of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides causing yam anthracnose in Nigeria
- PCR-RFLP of the ribosomal DNA internal transcribed spacers (ITS) provides markers for the A and B genomes in Musa L.
- Phylogenetic analysis of Polymyxa species based on nuclear 5.8S and internal transcribed spacers ribosomal DNA sequences
- Relations Among Sorghum Ergot Isolates from the Americas, Africa, India, and Australia
- Specific detection of Bradyrhizobium and Rhizobium strains colonizing rice (Oryza sativa) roots by 16S-23S ribosomal DNA intergenic spacer-targeted PCR.