subject area of
- Adoption of integrated food-energy systems: improved cookstoves and pigeonpea in southern Malawi
- Enabling smallholder farmers to sustainably improve their food, energy and water nexus while achieving environmental and economic benefits
- Lysine fortification: past, present, and future.
- Non-linear Interactions Driving Food Security of Smallholder Farm Households in the Western Highlands of Guatemala
- Quantifying the Sustainability of Water Availability for the Water-Food-Energy-Ecosystem Nexus in the Niger River Basin.
- The Food-Energy-Water Security Nexus: Definitions, Policies, and Methods in an Application to Malawi and Mozambique
- Using Coupled Simulation Models to Link Pastoral Decision Making and Ecosystem Services
- Water -food -energy -environment synergies and tradeoffs: major issues and case studies