subject area of
- Founding weaver ant queens ( Oecophylla longinoda ) increase production and nanitic worker size when adopting non-nestmate pupae
- Genetic diversity and gene flow in Clarias gariepinus from Lakes Victoria and Kanyaboli, Kenya
- Multiple sources of local knowledge: a global review of ways to reduce nuisance from the beneficial weaver ant Oecophylla
- Oviposition Behavior and Development of Goniozus triangulifer Kieffer (Hymenoptera: Bethylidae)
- Pupae transplantation to boost early colony growth in the weaver ant Oecophylla longinoda Latreille (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)
- Studies on the ecology of the yellow stem borer, Scirpophaga incertulas (Walker) (Pyralidae), in deepwater rice in Bangladesh
- Suitability of West African gramineous stemborers for the development of Cotesia species.