subject area of
- A greenhouse screening technique to assess rust resistance in sorghum
- Detection of Virulence to Wheat Stem Rust Resistance Gene Sr31 in Puccinia graminis. f. sp. tritici in Uganda.
- First Detection of Virulence in Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici to Wheat Resistance Genes Yr10 and Yr24 (=Yr26) in Mexico
- First Report of Phakopsora pachyrhizi on Soybean Causing Rust in Tanzania
- First Report of Resistance of Wheat Line Avocet 'S' to Stripe Rust Caused by Puccinia striiformis f. sp. tritici (Pst) in Syria.
- First Report of Rust Caused by Phakopsora pachyrhizi on Soybean in Democratic Republic of Congo.
- First Report of Soybean Rust Caused by Phakopsora pachyrhizi in Ghana.
- First report of Phakopsora pachyrhizi causing rust on soybean in Malawi.
- Genetic differentiation of the wheat leaf rust fungus Puccinia triticina in Europe
- Interaction of bean leaf pubescence with rust urediniospore deposition and subsequent infection density
- Photosensitivity of urediniospore germination in Puccinia arachidis
- QTL mapping of resistance to race Ug99 of Puccinia graminis f. sp. tritici in durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.)
- The Spread of Stem Rust Caused by Puccinia graminis f. sp. tritici, with Virulence on Sr31 in Wheat in Eastern Africa.