subject area of
- Anaemia in infancy in rural Bangladesh: contribution of iron deficiency, infections and poor feeding practices
- Effect of experimental fascioliasis on feed intake, nitrogen retention and body weight changes in open and pregnant Menz sheep
- Effects of dietary protein supplementation and infection with gastrointestinal nematode parasites on some nutritional and metabolic parameters in Ethiopian Menz and Horro sheep
- Impact of mastitis control measures on milk production and mastitis indicators in smallholder dairy farms in Kiambu District, Kenya
- Residual of bacterial DNA in hemodialyzers: the proof of subclinical infection sustaining chronic inflammation.
- The effect of subclinical experimental Cowdria ruminantium infection in ewes on the growth and milk consumption of pre-weaning lambs
- The effect of subclinical experimental Cowdria ruminantium infection on the health and reproductive performance of breeding ewes.