subject area of
- Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Livelihoods in Tropical Forest Landscapes
- Content development and management processes of ICT initiatives in Indian agriculture
- Linking management and livelihood in environmental conservation: case of the Korup National Park Cameroon.
- Maintenance Management Process
- Managing aquifer recharge and sustaining groundwater use: developing a capacity building program for creating local groundwater champions
- Robust Rural Institutions and Governance Are Must for Sustainable Growth in Watersheds
- Towards decision support-based integrated management planning of papyrus wetlands: a case study from Uganda