subject area of
- Agrobacterium transient expression system as a tool for the isolation of disease resistance genes: application to the Rx2 locus in potato
- Gene expression polymorphism underpins evasion of host immunity in an asexual lineage of the Irish potato famine pathogen
- High-resolution genotyping and mapping of recombination and gene conversion in the protozoan Theileria parva using whole genome sequencing
- High-resolution skim genotyping by sequencing reveals the distribution of crossovers and gene conversions in Cicer arietinum and Brassica napus
- The contribution of recombination to heterozygosity differs among plant evolutionary lineages and life-forms
- Variant antigen diversity in Trypanosoma vivax is not driven by recombination
- Variant antigen diversity in Trypanosoma vivax is not driven by recombination.