subject area of
- An optimized isolation protocol yields high-quality RNA from cassava tissues (Manihot esculenta Crantz).
- Analysis of developing rice grain transcriptome using the Agilent Microarray Platform
- Evaluating methods for isolating total RNA and predicting the success of sequencing phylogenetically diverse plant transcriptomes.
- Identification of a new isolate of Banana mild mosaic virus by high throughput sequencing triggers the development of a new diagnostic primer
- Relationship between symptoms and gene expression induced by the infection of three strains of Rice dwarf virus.
- Sweet potato feathery mottle potyvirus (C1 isolate) virion and RNA purification