subject area of
- A Bayesian Poisson-lognormal Model for Count Data for Multiple-Trait Multiple-Environment Genomic-Enabled Prediction.
- A Genomic Bayesian Multi-trait and Multi-environment Model
- A Variational Bayes Genomic-Enabled Prediction Model with Genotype × Environment Interaction.
- A bayesian genomic regression model with skew normal random errors
- An approach for improving the sampling efficiency in the Bayesian calibration of computationally expensive simulation models
- Assessing the accuracy and robustness of a process-based model for coffee agroforestry systems in Central America
- BAYES' ESTIMATES OF THE DOUBLE HURDLE MODEL IN THE PRESENCE OF FIXED COSTS
- Bayesian estimation of the additive main effects and multiplicative interaction model
- Comparison of three calibration methods for modeling rice phenology
- Mapping QTL for multiple traits using Bayesian statistics
- The Double Hurdle Model in the Presence of Fixed Costs