subject area of
- Application of Biotechnology to Improving the Nutritional Quality of Rice
- Author Correction: Biofortification of field-grown cassava by engineering expression of an iron transporter and ferritin.
- Changes in the Activity of Some Hydrolases, Peroxidase, and Catalase in the Rice Seed during Germination
- Do Nodule Phosphatase and Phytase Link with the Phosphorus Use Efficiency for N2-Dependent Growth in Phaseolus vulgaris ?
- Secretion of phytase from the roots of several plant species under phosphorus-deficient conditions