subject area of
- Ecological characteristics and cultivar influence optimal plant density of East African highland bananas (Musa spp., AAA-EA) in low input cropping systems
- Genomic Regions Associated with the Control of Flowering Time in Durum Wheat.
- Interrelationship Among Biomass Related Traits and Their Role in Sweet Sorghum Cultivar Productivity in Main and Ratoon Crops
- Latitudinal Adaptation of Flowering Response to Photoperiod and Temperature in the World Collection of Sorghum Landraces
- Simulation of growth, development and yield of maize in the transition zone of Nigeria
- The ICARDA Agro‐Climate tool
- Use of agro-climatic zones to upscale simulated crop yield potential
- Warm nights drive Coffea arabica ripening in Tanzania.