subject area of
- GENETIC VARIABILITY OF THE COLOMBIAN COLLECTION OF LULO (SOLANUM QUITOENSE LAM.) AND RELATED SPECIES OF SECTION LASIOCARPA
- Genetic Diversity within a Global Panel of Durum Wheat (Triticum durum) Landraces and Modern Germplasm Reveals the History of Alleles Exchange.
- Genetic diversity analysis of Pakistan rice (Oryza sativa) germplasm using multiplexed single nucleotide polymorphism markers
- Genetic diversity and population structure analysis based on the high density SNP markers in Ethiopian durum wheat ( Triticum turgidum ssp. durum )
- Morphological characterization in the genus Passiflora L.: an approach to understanding its complex variability
- Robust and highly informative microsatellite-based genetic identity kit for potato.