subject area of
- Bacillus thuringiensis delta-endotoxin binding to brush border membrane vesicles of rice stem borers.
- Characteristics of the BMP7 promoter in Hu sheep
- Characterization of binding specificities of bovine leucocyte class I molecules: impacts for rational epitope discovery
- Competition of Bacillus thuringiensis Cry1 Toxins for Midgut Binding Sites: A Basis for the Development and Management of Transgenic Tropical Maize Resistant to Several Stemborers
- Ectopic Overexpression of Teff Grass (Eragrostis tef) Phi-class Glutathione S-transferase 1 (EtGSTF1) Enhances Prokaryotic Cell Survivability against Diverse Abiotic Stresses
- Fine mapping of the subunit binding sites of influenza virus RNA polymerase.
- Shared Binding Sites for the Bacillus thuringiensis Proteins Cry3Bb, Cry3Ca, and Cry7Aa in the African Sweet Potato Pest Cylas puncticollis (Brentidae)
- The accumulation and compartmentalization of isometamidium chloride in Trypanosoma congolense, monitored by its intrinsic fluorescence.