subject area of
- Conflict Management, Decentralization and Agropastoralism in Dryland West Africa
- Local organisation and gender in water management: a case study from the Kenya Highlands
- Roman water law in rural Africa: the unfinished business of colonial dispossession.
- The politics of legal pluralism in the shaping of spatial power in Myanmar’s land governance
- Water rights and legal pluralism: four contexts for negotiation
- Water rights and multiple water uses: framework and application to Kirindi Oya irrigation system, Sri Lanka