subject area of
- Analysis of Food Consumption in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Asset Maintenance as Hidden Investment Among the Rich and Poor: Evidence from Housing
- Asset maintenance as hidden investment among the poor and rich: Application to housing
- Costs of Taxation and the Benefits of Public Goods : The Role of Income Effects
- DEMAND FOR FISH IN THE PHILIPPINES: A DISAGGREGATED ANALYSIS
- Distributional Effects of Growth and Public Expenditures in Africa: Estimates for Tanzania and Rwanda
- Economic growth, convergence, and world food demand and supply
- Fish to 2030 : the role and opportunity for aquaculture
- Food inflation and volatility in India: trends and determinants
- Reducing Child Malnutrition: How Far Does Income Growth Take Us?
- Rice supply and demand in Asia: a socioeconomic and biophysical analysis
- Technological Change, Distributive Bias and Labor Transfer in a Two-Sector Economy
- The effect of income on demand for food in poor countries: Are our food consumption databases giving us reliable estimates?
- The effect of wealth and real income on wildlife consumption among native Amazonians in Bolivia: estimates of annual trends with longitudinal household data (2002–2006)