subject area of
- A systematic literature review of the major factors causing yield gap by affecting growth, feed conversion ratio and survival in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus).
- Detection of Tilapia Lake Virus in Egyptian fish farms experiencing high mortalities in 2015
- Genetic parameters for resistance to Tilapia Lake Virus (TiLV) in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus)
- Performance of mono-sex tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) in rice field with different ditch size
- THE FARMING PRACTICES AND ECONOMICS OF AQUACULTURE IN THAILAND
- The socio-economic context for improving food security through land based aquaculture in Solomon Islands: A peri-urban case study