subject area of
- Approximate Genome-Based Kernel Models for Large Data Sets Including Main Effects and Interactions.
- DAHBSIM, a Dynamic Agricultural Household Bio-Economic Model
- Exploiting the diversity of barley landraces in Ethiopia
- Maximizing efficiency of genomic selection in CIMMYT's tropical maize breeding program.
- Measurements of Representativeness Used in Genetic Resources Conservation and Plant Breeding
- Random forest predictive modeling of mineral prospectivity with small number of prospects and data with missing values in Abra (Philippines)
- The Development of Quality Control Genotyping Approaches: A Case Study Using Elite Maize Lines.
- The Modified Location Model for Classifying Genetic Resources