subject area of
- A preliminary analysis on the effect of copper on Anopheles coluzzii insecticide resistance in vegetable farms in Benin.
- Awareness on Pesticide Residues in Food Crops: A Challenge
- Consumers' Perceptions and Willingness to Pay for Organically Grown Vegetables
- Host plant resistance to insects: an eco-friendly approach for pest management and environment conservation.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Reducing Pesticide Residues in Crops and Natural Resources
- Measurement of Pesticide Residues from Chemical Control of the Invasive Spodoptera frugiperda (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in a Maize Experimental Field in Mokwa, Nigeria
- Occupational Exposure to Pesticides: Blood Cholinesterase Activity in a Farming Community in Ghana
- Occurrence of Insecticide Residues in Selected Crops and Natural Resources
- Organic contaminants in the marine environment of Manila Bay, Philippines.
- Pesticide Residues in Peri-Urban Bovine Milk from India and Risk Assessment: A Multicenter Study
- Pesticide and pathogen contamination of vegetables in Ghana's urban markets.
- Pesticide residue dynamics in passion fruits: comparing field trial and modelling results.
- Science-based horticultural interventions for improving vegetable productivity in the state of Karnataka, India
- Terbufos biodegradability and efficacy against Radopholus similis in soils from banana cultivation having different histories of nematicide use, and the effect of terbufos on plant growth of in vitro-propagated Musa AAA cv. Grande Naine.