subject area of
- A hybrid next generation transcript sequencing-based approach to identify allelic and homeolog-specific single nucleotide polymorphisms in allotetraploid white clover
- Advances in genetics and molecular breeding of three legume crops of semi-arid tropics using next-generation sequencing and high-throughput genotyping technologies
- Building two indica rice reference genomes with PacBio long-read and Illumina paired-end sequencing data.
- Complete Genome Sequence of a New Chickpea Chlorotic Dwarf Virus Strain Isolated from Tomato in Kenya, Obtained from Illumina Sequencing.
- Complete chloroplast genome of the threatened Rhoiptelea chiliantha (Juglandaceae s.l.)
- Differential root transcriptomics in a polyploid non-model crop: the importance of respiration during osmotic stress
- Evaluating methods for isolating total RNA and predicting the success of sequencing phylogenetically diverse plant transcriptomes.
- First Report of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum Causing Stem Rot on Soybean (Glycine max) in Ethiopia
- Genome sequence of Jatropha curcas L., a non‐edible biodiesel plant, provides a resource to improve seed‐related traits
- Global transcriptome analysis of subterranean pod and seed in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) unravels the complexity of fruit development under dark condition
- Illumina Sequencing Reveals the First Near-Complete Genome Sequence of Ugandan Passiflora Virus.
- Insights into population structure of East African sweetpotato cultivars from hybrid assembly of chloroplast genomes.
- Large-scale development of cost-effective SNP marker assays for diversity assessment and genetic mapping in chickpea and comparative mapping in legumes