subject area of
- Ammonium-excreting Azospirillum brasilense C3:GUSA inhabiting induced tumors along stem and roots of rice.
- An outbreak of yellow mold of peanut seedlings in Texas
- Characterization of the negative association between seed yield and seed size among genotypes of common bean
- Diurnal changes in shoot water dynamics are synchronized with hypocotyl elongation in Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Effect of Sowing Depth on Nodulation, Nitrogen Fixation, Root and Hypocotyl Growth, and Yield in Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea)
- In vitro plant regeneration via organogenesis of cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.].
- Influence of colour type and previous cultivation on secondary metabolites in hypocotyls and leaves of maca (Lepidium meyenii Walpers).
- Nodulation in the Hypocotyl Region of Groundnut ( Arachis Hypogaea )
- Regeneration efficiency based on genotype, culture condition and growth regulators of eggplant (Solanum melongena L.)
- Secondary Metabolites in Maca as Affected by Hypocotyl Color, Cultivation History, and Site
- Synergistic exposure of rice seeds to different doses of γ-ray and salinity stress resulted in increased antioxidant enzyme activities and gene-specific modulation of TC-NER pathway.