subject area of
- Can sexual dimorphism and body shape be altered in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) by genetic means
- Differences in sexual size dimorphism among farmed tilapia species and strains undergoing genetic improvement for body weight
- Effect of field infestations of immature pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.) pods on production of active (flight) and sedentary (flightless) morphs of Callosobruchus chinensis (L.)
- Genetic improvement of Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) with special reference to the work conducted by the WorldFish Center with the GIFT strain
- Heteromorphic seeds of wheat wild relatives show germination niche differentiation.
- Identification of sex-linked markers in the sexually cryptic coco de mer: are males and females produced in equal proportions?
- Phenotypic and genetic parameters for body traits in the giant freshwater prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii) in India