subject area of
- Are bottlenecks associated with colonization? Genetic diversity and diapause variation of native and introduced Rhagoletis completa populations.
- Contrasting genetic variation amongst lentil landraces from different geographical origins
- Cytoplasmic diversity in potato breeding: case study from the International Potato Center
- Domestication history and geographical adaptation inferred from a SNP map of African rice
- Ecology and genomics of an important crop wild relative as a prelude to agricultural innovation.
- Genetic Patterns of Domestication in Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.) and Wild Cajanus Relatives
- Genetic diversity of cassava ( Manihot esculenta Crantz) landraces and cultivars from southern, eastern and central Africa
- Genetic structure and relationships within and between cultivated and wild sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench) in Kenya as revealed by microsatellite markers.
- Genomes of all known members of a Plasmodium subgenus reveal paths to 2 virulent human malaria
- Genomes of all known members of a Plasmodium subgenus reveal paths to virulent human malaria.
- Investigation of recent population bottlenecks in Kenyan wild sorghum populations ( Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench ssp. verticilliflorum (Steud.) De Wet) based on microsatellite diversity and genetic disequilibria
- Molecular and Quantitative Genetics of Stone Pine (Pinus pinea)
- Population- and genome-specific patterns of linkage disequilibrium and SNP variation in spring and winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)
- Reconstructing an ancient bottleneck of the movement of the lentil (Lens culinaris ssp. culinaris) into South Asia
- Uncovering candidate genes involved in photosynthetic capacity using unexplored genetic variation in Spring Wheat