subject area of
- Alternate energy sources for lighting among rural households in the Himalayan region of Pakistan: Access and impact:
- Biofuels production in developing countries: assessing tradeoffs in welfare and food security
- Economics of quality protein maize as a feedstuff
- Factors influencing farmers׳ adoption of energy-based water pumps and impacts on crop productivity and household income in Pakistan
- Impact of biogas interventions on forest biomass and regeneration in southern India
- Interactions between water, energy, food and environment: evolving perspectives and policy issues.
- Long-term optimization of regional power sector development: Potential for cooperation in the Eastern Nile region?
- The African market garden: The development of a low-pressure drip irrigation system for smallholders in the sudano sahel†
- Understanding the determinants of alternate energy options for cooking in the Himalayas: Empirical evidence from the Himalayan region of Pakistan