subject area of
- Agricultural intensification, soil biodiversity and agroecosystem function in the tropics: the role of decomposer biota.
- Applying the aboveground-belowground interaction concept in agriculture: Spatio-temporal scales matter
- Arbuscular mycorrhiza enhance the rate of litter decomposition while inhibiting soil microbial community development
- Bacterial indicator taxa in soils under different long-term agricultural management.
- Compensatory mechanisms of litter decomposition under alternating moisture regimes in tropical rice fields
- Earthworm and microbe response to litter and soils of tropical forest plantations with contrasting C:N:P stoichiometric ratios
- Effects of Residue Management on Decomposition in Irrigated Rice Fields Are Not Related to Changes in the Decomposer Community.
- Identification of relevant non-target organisms exposed to weevil-resistant Bt sweetpotato in Uganda
- Lasting influence of biochemically contrasting organic inputs on abundance and community structure of total and proteolytic bacteria in tropical soils
- Microbial ecology of acid tropical soils — A preliminary report
- Quantifying the factors affecting leaf litter decomposition across a tropical forest disturbance gradient
- Reduced efficiency of tropical flies (Diptera) in the decomposition of snail cadavers following molluscicide poisoning