subject area of
- Allometric equations based on a fractal branching model for estimating aboveground biomass of four native tree species in the Philippines.
- Allometric equations for estimating biomass in agricultural landscapes: I. Aboveground biomass
- Dichogaster nr. curgensis Michaelsen (Annelida: Octochaetidae): An earthworm pest of terraced rice in the Philippine Cordilleras
- Effects of cropping and tree density on earthworm community composition and densities in central Cameroon.
- Impact of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and earthworms on soil aggregate stability, glomalin, and performance of pigeonpea, Cajanus cajan
- Invasion of Pontoscolex corethrurus (Glossoscolecidae, Oligochaeta) in landscapes of the Amazonian deforestation arc
- Physicochemical and morphological properties of termite (Macrotermes bellicosus) mounds and surrounding pedons on a toposequence of an inland valley in the southern Guinea savanna zone of Nigeria
- Possible influence of termites (Macrotermes bellicosus) on forms and composition of free sesquioxides in tropical soils.
- Responses of earthworm communities to crop residue management after inoculation of the earthworm Lumbricus terrestris (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Soil surface macrofaunal communities associated with earthworm casts in grasslands of the Eastern Plains of Colombia