subject area of
- An empirical assessment of the effects of the 1994 In Trust Agreements on IRRI Germplasm Acquisition and Distribution
- Exploring the relationship between local institutions in SAT India and adaptation to climate variability
- Informal potato seed systems in the Andes: Why are they important and what should we do with them?
- Is It Possible to Shift to Hydrological Boundaries? The Ferghana Valley Meshed System
- Local seed systems for millet crops in marginal environments of India: industry and policy perspectives
- Multi - level governance conditions for implementing multilateral environmental agreements : the case of CDM forestry readiness in Cameroon
- Policies, Interventions and Institutional Change in Pastoral Resource Management in Borana, Southern Ethiopia
- Potato seed systems.
- The conservation of agrobiodiversity on-farm: questioning the emerging paradigm