subject area of
- Comparing farmers and breeders rankings in varietal selection for low-input environments: A case study of rainfed rice in eastern India
- Comparison of parametric and non-parametric methods for selecting stable and adapted durum wheat genotypes in variable environments
- Efficiency of screening techniques for evaluating durum wheat genotypes under mild drought conditions.
- Genotype × environment interaction and genetic improvement for yield and yield stability of rainfed durum wheat in Iran
- Grain yield stability of spring safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.)
- Heritability estimates in contrasting environments as influenced by the adaptation level of barley germ plasm
- Masked trends in field data: nematode population assessments as an example
- Morpho-physiological traits as descriptors for discrimination of durum wheat germplasm
- Rank correlation among different statistical models in ranking of winter wheat genotypes
- Regional variation in suicide rates in Sri Lanka between 1955 and 2011: a spatial and temporal analysis.
- Structural attributes of three forest types in central Spain and Landsat ETM+ information evaluated with redundancy analysis
- There is more in fodder trees than their nutritional values: local valuation of indigenous fodder trees and shrubs by pastoral and agrarian communities in northern Ethiopia