subject area of
- Effect of form and of quality of feed on the concentrations of purine derivatives in urinary spot samples, daily microbial N supply and predictability of intake
- Effects of dietary grapeseed extract on performance, energy and nitrogen balance as well as methane and nitrogen losses of lambs and goat kids
- Effects of feed intake level on efficiency of microbial protein synthesis and nitrogen balance in Boran steers consuming tropical poor-quality forage.
- Effects of tannins on ruminal degradation and excretory pattern of N and implications for the potential N emission from the manure
- Evaluation of toxicity of Acacia angustissima in a rat bioassay
- Gastrointestinal passage of Sahelian roughages in cattle, sheep and goats, and implications for livestock-mediated nutrient transfers
- Parafilm Sachet for Measuring Honeydew Excretion by Nilaparvata lugens on Rice
- Phosphate solubilization by organic anion excretion from rice (Oryza sativa L.) growing in aerobic soil
- Supplementing Tropical Cattle for Improved Nutrient Utilization and Reduced Enteric Methane Emissions.
- The effects of heat stress on protein metabolism in lactating Holstein cows.
- Transfer of total phenols from a grapeseed-supplemented diet to dairy sheep and goat milk, and effects on performance and milk quality