subject area of
- Allele mining and enhanced genetic recombination for rice breeding.
- Contributions of Adaptive Plant Architecture to Transgressive Salinity Tolerance in Recombinant Inbred Lines of Rice: Molecular Mechanisms Based on Transcriptional Networks.
- Evidence for Recombination in Magnaporthe Grisea Rice Pathogens: A Case Study from the Indian Himalayas
- Extensive Genotypic Diversity in a Recombining Population of the Apicomplexan Parasite Theileria parva
- Gamete selection for simultaneous improvement of multiple traits in common bean
- Genomic Polymorphism, Sexual Recombination and Molecular Epidemiology of Theileria Parva
- Geographical distribution of the DL1 and DL2 genes causing hybrid dwarfism in Phaseolus vulgaris L., their association with seed size, and their significance to breeding
- Identification of a conserved ph1b-mediated 5DS–5BS crossing over site in soft-kernel durum wheat (Triticum turgidum subsp. durum) lines
- Recombination frequency variation in maize as revealed by genomewide single‐nucleotide polymorphisms
- Two rice DMC1 genes are differentially expressed during meiosis and during haploid and diploid mitosis