subject area of
- Anchoring Bias in Recall Data: Evidence from Central America
- Assessing Dietary Diversity in Pregnant Women: Relative Validity of the List-Based and Open Recall Methods.
- Factors influencing the uptake of a mass media intervention to improve child feeding in Bangladesh
- Gender, time-use, and energy expenditures in rural communities in India and Nepal
- How Accurate are Recall Data? Evidence from Coastal India
- Maximum likelihood estimation of between and within variations in energy and protein intakes from infancy to adolescence for the Philippines.
- Relative costs of 24-hour recall and Household Consumption and Expenditures Surveys for nutrition analysis.
- Social dynamics of short term variability in key measures of household and community wellbeing in Bangladesh
- The Association of a Large-Scale Television Campaign With Exclusive Breastfeeding Prevalence in Vietnam.