subject area of
- A 2-Year Integrated Agriculture and Nutrition Program Targeted to Mothers of Young Children in Burkina Faso Reduces Underweight among Mothers and Increases Their Empowerment: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial
- A Multisectoral Food-Assisted Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition Program Targeted to Women and Children in the First 1000 Days Increases Attainment of Language and Motor Milestones among Young Burundian Children.
- A School Meals Program Implemented at Scale in Ghana Increases Height-for-Age during Midchildhood in Girls and in Children from Poor Households: A Cluster Randomized Trial.
- Access, adoption, and diffusion: understanding the long-term impacts of improved vegetable and fish technologies in Bangladesh
- Educational and Health Impacts of Two School Feeding Schemes: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Rural Burkina Faso
- Effects of feed and health interventions on small ruminant production in mixed crop-livestock systems in southern Mali
- Evaluation of alternative school feeding models on nutrition, education, agriculture and other social outcomes in Ghana: rationale, randomised design and baseline data
- Household dairy production and child growth: Evidence from Bangladesh.
- Impact of participatory training of smallholder pig farmers on knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding biosecurity for the control of African swine fever in Uganda.
- Multisectoral community development in Nepal has greater effects on child growth and diet than nutrition education alone.
- Nutrition behaviour change communication causes sustained effects on IYCN knowledge in two cluster-randomised trials in Bangladesh.
- Relief from Usury: Impact of a Community-Based Microcredit Program in Rural India
- The Impact at Scale of the Ghana School Feeding Programme on Primary School-Age Children's Anthropometry: A Cluster Randomised Trial
- The role of product information on consumer sensory evaluation, expectations, experiences and emotions of cricket-flour-containing buns.
- Using a Community-Based Early Childhood Development Center as a Platform to Promote Production and Consumption Diversity Increases Children's Dietary Intake and Reduces Stunting in Malawi: A Cluster-Randomized Trial.